Guided Meditation privacy notice explains the privacy practices of the Guided Meditation Masters: Daily Mindfulness Focus (“Guided Meditation” “we,” “us,” “our”)
with respect to the information collected through the Guided Meditation app.
- What information is shared with us - If you use Guided Meditation, while logged in, we may collect and store the following information that you provide directly or generate to your use:
Profile and activity related information such as username, reviews, review profile photo, usage analytics and iCloud Apple email ID.
- What we do with the information we collect - We use this information to provide notifications and to offer recommendations. We may also conduct data analysis and statistics to improve our product.
- To whom do we disclose your information - We may also disclose information to third parties where we have a legal obligation to do so.
- Consent to Information About International Transfers - By using Guided Meditation, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage and processing of
information collected by us outside of your country of residence, consistent with and for the purposes described in this privacy notice.
- How to delete your information - When you delete Guided Meditation, the information saved in your device is deleted but information collected and stored by us will still remain in our server.
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights and expect you to also.
- You agree to not post content or take any action on Guided Meditation that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We reserve the right to remove any content or information you post on Guided Meditation if we believe that it violates this statement or our policies.
- If we remove your content for infringing or invading someone else's privacy or rights, or for inappropriate content, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe or invade other people's privacy or rights, you agree that we have the right to disable your account when appropriate in our discretion.
- You agree to not use our Content, Copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive information on Guided Meditation
By signing up, you confirm that you have carefully read, understood and are bound by all terms and conditions of this Terms of Service and Privacy Notice, and you hereby give your consent to the collection,
use, storage, sharing, disclosure and other processing of your personal information including your potentially sensitive information in accordance with the terms set forth throughout this notice.